Umeå 943 is a durable safety shoe in water-repellent leather with tongue, collar and details in durable Cordura®. The safety shoe is ESD approved. The non-slip and heat-resistant nitrile sole in combination with the extra heel cushion provides superb shock absorption and excellent grip. The soft nail protection and toe cap in aluminum protect your feet from sharp and falling objects, and the shank in the arch provides extra support and stability on uneven surfaces. Developed for heavier construction jobs such as roofing, flooring and tiling where a durable and flexible safety shoe is needed.
- Lightweight aluminum toe cap
- Full-grain, heavily impregnated Super8 leather with details in durable Cordura® and extra toe protection
- Molded insole for stability in the back and flexibility in the front. Equipped with full-length Ortholite® X-40 insert and shank in the arch for extra support and stability
- In soft PU-material with extra heel cushioning for maximal shock-absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound.
- Functional sole in heat-resistant nitrile rubber for great shock absorption and excellent grip on dry and wet surfaces
- Fit : Very spacious
- Size 35-48